Total Operational Situational Awareness
Operations Management Platform for Airports and Airlines
The Symphony® Suite of Applications
Many of today’s airports and airlines struggle with the challenge of improving operational efficiency and maximizing revenue growth opportunities. Customers have often purchased separate solutions from a variety of vendors to meet these needs, frequently duplicating applications and data sources. Without a common operating picture, most airports and airlines make real-time decisions based on an incomplete view of their operations. The Harris Symphony® Suite of Applications changes that paradigm.
The Symphony® suite of applications is a comprehensive, integrated airport and airline operations management platform that provides airlines, airport operators, and Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs) with a set of tools to assist in the proactive management of their fleets and assets, their surface operations, revenue and billing, and environmental compliance. Customers can find the Portal at the following link: Symphony Customer Portal.
The Symphony® Suite of Applications Consists of the Following Products:
- OpsVue™ provides comprehensive airspace and airport situational awareness and provides a platform for surface collaborative decision making.
- NextVue™ for real-time and predictive situational awareness for airports and airlines.
- EnvironmentalVue™ for noise and operations monitoring for airports.
- PublicVue™ for airport noise monitoring and community engagement via the web.
- MobileVue™ for surface, terminal, and en-route situational awareness on smartphones and tablets.
- Vehicle Movement Transponders (VMATS) for tracking ground vehicles on the airport surface.
- NextGen Data Subscription provides customers with one trusted and comprehensive source of reliable flight data in the United States.
Over 65 diverse customers, from general aviation airports to the world’s busiest commercial airports, currently rely on the Symphony® platform for managing their critical business functions.
- Powered by One Single Fused Data Source: centrally hosted applications all run off of a common set of nationwide flight information
- Risk Free Installation: no on-site installation of software applications required enabling risk-free delivery to our customers
- Low Total Cost of Ownership: architecture helps customers reduce IT infrastructure costs while ensuring data is always secure and protected
- SaaS Business Model: centrally hosted suite of applications offered to customers via a Software-As-A-Service business model
- Secure, web-delivered application that fuses reliable surveillance tracking with flight status and system constraints data
- Replaces multiple, disparate systems and data sources with one seamless, operator-friendly application
- Offers an unprecedented level of enterprise-wide collaborative decision making functionality: most versatile customization matching individual workflows and concepts of operation